About me

My photo
Vanløse, Copenhagen, Denmark
Mathematician. Working programmer/system developer. Nerd. Married. Father of 3.

10.2.13

Fix It Felix Jr Outfit

I know this hasn't got anything to do with arcade or repairs, but I still the urge to...HEY wait a minute, this actually DOES have a lot to do with both arcade and repair };-P

The whole family was invited to a costume party at my sister in law. However couldn't decide on what to wear. But the day before the party, when I was at the movies with my oldest son to see Wreck It Ralph, it struck me: I'm gonna be Fix It Felix Jr  };-P

So I spend 1½hrs with what I could find in the house and a hotglue gun, and this is the result!

I Can Fix It!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoyable read regarding your recent repair articles.

    Very intuitive and methodical, well done - love the 'Fix It' photo. Best regards.

    ReplyDelete